- Each vendor is responsible for policing their area for litter
- Measure your space requirements to the nearest foot, you’ll be charged that way
- Cancel any un-needed reservations at least 24 hours in advance
- All vendors must register and sign in at the gate before proceeding to rental space
- Vendors must prominently display the registration carbon copy at their rental space
- Space rental charges will be collected upon entry into the market
- Only cash and checks are accepted
- All vendors must leave by dusk on the final day of the weekend
- Shady Hollow is not responsible for goods left on the property
Tips for success:
- Offer paper or reusable bags for your customers to use.
- Bring plenty of smaller bills for making change with your customers.
- Be willing to negotiate, you will sell more.
- You may leave your space set up overnight on multiple day events
- Protect your merchandise from weather and reasonably secured.
- Reserve any space for any day(s) for the summer